Sunday, December 22, 2013

Weight Loss Challenge! 9 Days left!

So how are you all doing?

Well, I don't even think I need to analyze my goals this week.  C came down with a fever Monday night and got the entire family sick. So I have not concentrated on this at all.  Our sleep schedules are off, runny noses, bad coughs, not a great time to diet or work out.  I lost weight, but I think thats because I had a loss of appetite for a few days and most of my meals involve soup.

Here's my updated stats:

  • 12/15: 1X7.4lbs 12/15: 1X6.4lbs 1 lb loss!
  • Hips 12/15: 45"  12/22:  44.5" .5" loss!
  • Waist 12/15: 40" 12/22: 40"  Same
  • Left Thigh 12/15: 24" 12/22: 24" Same
  • Left Arm- 12/15: 13.5" 12/22: 13" .5" loss!

How to participate this week: 

  1. Review your goals and figure out why they didn't work if you failed.
  2. Come up with 6 goals if you failed some, 7 new ones if you passed completely (as clearly you need more of a challenge!)
  3. If you failed, like me, your six goals should include the ones you didn't pass.
  4. Give yourself one free day of not worrying about this.  I'm choosing Christmas.
New goals:
  • Complete the Petite Athleat's the 300 challenge at least 4 out of 7 days a week. 
  • Walk 3 times this week. 
  • Complete an arm exercise three times this week. 
  • Try a healthy snack first before opting for a sweet snack. 
  • Start adding more lean protein to my diet.
  • Stretch for 10 mins everyday.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment